eConsult is now available at Highcroft Surgery.
NHS e-referral tracking :
If your Doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care, you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system. You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on your confirmation letter
- Password – this will be on your confirmation letter
Please use this website to track your e-Referral, https://www.ebs.ncrs.nhs.uk/login
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, by logging into SystmOnline you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- complete questionnaires e.g Asthma review, COPD review before the appointment. Log into SystmOnline and select Records > Questionnaires. Complete the questionnaire and click submit.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
To use online services for ordering prescriptions or booking appointments you need to first sign up at reception. Please bring photo ID with you so we can sign you up.
There is a free app to make using online services easier. It is available on Android or iOS devices (iphone/ipad). Search for "SystmOnline" on your app store to find it.